Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor, hospital, medical provider or other health care professional commits a breach in the normal standard of care, resulting in a deteriorating medical condition, serious injury, catastrophic injury or wrongful death.
I'm Robert Miller, founder of the Law Office of Robert A. Miller. For more than 35 years of successful practice as a medical malpractice attorney in Eugene and Greater Portland, I have represented the rights of individuals and families whose lives have been altered by medical errors, doctor mistakes or hospital negligence.
When a hospital patient's injury occurs or illness worsens, I conduct an in-depth investigation into what happened, determine if the standard of care was breached — utilizing my extensive knowledge of anatomy, medical care and medical jargon — and decide whether that breach was the ultimate cause of your injury.
Contact the Law Office of Robert A. Miller today, toll free, to arrange your free initial consultation. Call 866-272-0803. I can meet with you on an evening or weekend, and visit you at your home or hospital room during your recovery, if your injury prevents you from traveling.
Law Office of Robert A. Miller — Medical Malpractice Practice Areas
I am dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients when they are the victims of:
- Birth injuries
- Delivery errors causing cerebral palsy
- Improper prenatal care
- Premature delivery
- Failure to perform timely C-section
- Epidural injection injuries
- Shoulder dystocia, brachial plexus and Erb's palsy
- Vacuum extractor and forceps injuries
- Surgical errors
- Hospital staff/nurse errors
- Emergency room negligence
- ER early discharge and dumping
- Misdiagnosis of illness or injury
- ER failure to diagnose appendicitis, stroke or heart disease
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Failure to detect kidney cancer, breast cancer, tumors, aneurysms and blood clots
- Failure to diagnose and treat cauda equina syndrome and other spinal cord injuries
- Anesthesia malpractice
- Radiology errors
- Prescription drug-induced injuries
- Prescription errors
- Eye and vision malpractice
Typically, most people don't know if their injury was caused by something the doctor or hospital did wrong. All they know is that they or a loved one went to a medical provider for treatment and came out with a catastrophic result like a birth injury, misdiagnosis or surgical error.
Doctors and hospitals are often unwilling to talk to patients about something that has gone wrong in a medical procedure. I dig deeply for the facts of what happened to you, to get the answers you need and deserve. I ask the right questions, learn from the responses and works closely with medical experts who review your medical records, and who could testify that your provider committed malpractice.
The Law Office of Robert A. Miller protects what matters most — you.
To arrange your free initial consultation, call my law office at 541-359-4331 (toll free at 866-272-0803) or contact us online with an e-mail. We handle all medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.