Eugene OR Spinal Surgery Error Lawyer
Representing the Victims of Surgical Errors in Eugene, Oregon
We've all heard horror stories of patients who have awoken from surgery with clamps, scissors, sponges or other surgical implements inside them. Sadly, these and surgical errors continue to happen in our hospitals in spite of improved procedures to manage operating rooms and additional personnel being in place to account for surgical implements before the patients' incisions are closed.
My name is Robert Miller, and I am a medical malpractice lawyer in Eugene, Oregon. I have over 35 years of experience handling personal injury and medical malpractice cases. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to a surgical error, I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. You may be entitled to compensation for the damages you have suffered.
The following are examples of surgical errors:
- Operating on the wrong body part, including amputation of an otherwise healthy limb or removal of a healthy kidney instead of a diseased one
- Damaging a client's spinal cord during back surgery, resulting in full or partial paralysis
- Anesthesia errors, such as failure to maintain blood pressure during surgery or administering a medication to which the patient is allergic
- Nicking the bladder, intestines, colon or other organs during surgery. Failure to monitor a patient for post-surgical complications like infection or blood clots
- Nerve damage from accidentally cutting them during delicate nervous system or vascular surgeries
- Errors during eye surgery that result in blindness or impaired vision
- Hospital staff errors, such as improperly dosing, prescribing or administering medication following surgery
Every surgery has risks and no doctor can make explicit guarantees about a particular outcome. However, if your surgical injury was caused by medical negligence, I work hard to hold the provider accountable and recover compensation for you.
Free Lawyer Consultation: To discuss your surgical error case with me, attorney Robert Miller, call my Eugene law office at 541-359-4331 (toll free at 866-272-0803) or contact me online. I handle all medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis.