Medical Malpractice Lawyer Practicing in Eugene and Throughout Oregon
If a doctor, nurse or any other health care professional betrayed your trust in his or her standard of care — if you wound up feeling worse when exiting the hospital than when you were admitted, or lost a loved one to wrongful death caused by medical negligence — the Law Office of Robert A. Miller is here to protect your rights in Eugene, Greater Portland and throughout Oregon.
I'm Robert Miller. My law firm offers proven legal skills, utmost compassion for your situation and a recognized reputation for results built during my more than 35 years of trial experience as a medical malpractice lawyer. I know how doctors and hospitals are often unwilling to deal with patients regarding something that has gone wrong in a medical procedure. My in-depth investigation of how you were treated as a patient produces the answers I need — the facts that a hospital's insurance company cannot deny.
I work hard to win the maximum financial compensation you deserve, so you can deal with lost income from time off the job, medical expenses in an era of skyrocketing health care costs, and the pain and suffering caused by medical negligence.
As your lawyer, I work closely with a network of medical experts whose careful review of your medical records allows them to testify that your provider committed malpractice. Take action today to assure that your legal interests, and those of your Oregon family, are safeguarded. Contact the Law Office of Robert A. Miller. Call toll free for a free consultation: 866-272-0803.
Oregon Medical Malpractice Attorney With More Than 35 Years of Trial Experience
I am well-versed in handling a broad range of serious medical negligence claims, including illnesses, catastrophic injuries and fatal injuries causing wrongful death due to:
- Birth injuries
- Delivery errors causing cerebral palsy
- Improper prenatal care
- Premature delivery
- Failure to perform timely C-section
- Epidural injection injuries
- Shoulder dystocia, brachial plexus and Erb's palsy
- Vacuum extractor and forceps injuries
- Surgical errors
- Hospital staff/nurse errors
- Emergency room negligence
- ER early discharge and dumping
- Misdiagnosis of illness or injury
- ER failure to diagnose appendicitis, stroke or heart disease
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Failure to detect kidney cancer, breast cancer, tumors, aneurysms and blood clots
- Failure to diagnose and treat cauda equina syndrome and other spinal cord injuries
- Anesthesia malpractice
- Radiology errors
- Prescription drug-induced injuries
- Prescription errors
- Eye and vision malpractice
To discuss your case with an experienced Eugene, Oregon, medical malpractice lawyer, call our law office at 541-359-4331 (toll free at 866-272-0803) or contact us online with an e-mail. Our law firm handles all medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis — you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.